Firstly, I remember we arrived to Natal because it's the closest city with an airport to Pipa, so we had to get there by racing, and I believe we stayed for one week. This city has many beaches (like "Praia do Amor", which was the best place we went in the trip) as well as cabins in open and green areas😍.
Mostly, my family and I did activities like going to beaches, walking outdoor, eating so much as well as Homer eating donuts😝. Do you know? In Brazil, the restaurants include in all its menus this three side dish ingredients: rice, fries and salad. I mean, it's not thaaaaat crazy thing, but in Chile the restaurants give to you just one of them; so I can say we had a great time :D.


I never heard about Pipa, but it souns amazing! Of course if it is in Brazil it must be great.
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarIt must have been a very good trip :)
brazil is an amazing country and reading about Pipa made me want to visit it!
ResponderEliminar